Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nothing's Final

In our lives, sometimes it seems that we have written something off with promise and finality, and then unplanned circumstances and situations suddenly bring us back to it. The only difference is, we have no other choice but fit into place with it.

Haven't we found ourselves facing the mirror only to find the same kind of person we have dismissed in our life before? Or haven't we made final decisions that we later on put on ice?

A whole new perspective has dawned upon me and suddenly, I am not quick to judge even what I loathed three or so years ago.

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of what my college best friend once wrote to me when we both had our first relationships. can't remember her exact words, but she said something like there comes a time when you find yourself abandoning all that you've held on to all your life and when you do, it actually feels right... i guess we tend to be more idealistic when we're young, and realize, with age and experience, that God's plans don't always go with our (unrealistic) standards :)

    ReplyDelete